- General Surgery
Mr James Roberts-Thomson is a General Surgeon. He completed his basic surgical training in Adelaide and Darwin, followed by advanced training in the United Kingdom and in Capetown, South Africa.
Mr Roberts-Thomson is a member of:
- Breast, Upper Gastrointestinal, Hepatology, pancreatic, surgical specialties of RACS
- General Surgeons Australia
- Tasmania State Surgical Committee
- TASM (Tasmanian Audit Surgical Mortality)
Mr Roberts-Thomson's areas of specialty include:
- General Surgeon – Colon & Rectum
- Gall bladder
- Skin malignancy
- Vascular access
Mr James Roberts-Thomson grew up on a farm at Table Cape and was educated locally at Wynyard Primary School, Friends School Hobart and later in the Faculty of Medicine at the University of Tasmania.
Mr Roberts-Thomson's interests include, the Christian faith, running, cycling, swimming and rowing and mountaineering – ascents of Imatra (Himalaya), Mt Blanc, Matterhorn, Jungfrau, Grand Paradiso and Breithorn.
Phone: 03 6432 6000