Located in Burnie on the picturesque North West Coast of Tasmania North West Private Hospital has been providing quality health care to the local community of for over 30 years.
A licensed 60 bed facility NWPH provides general surgery, general medicine, orthopaedic, dental, ENT, gynaecological, obstetrics, endoscopy, ophthalmology, urology, vascular and psychiatric services to privately insured and self-funded patients. NWPH also has a service agreement with the Department of Health to provide obstetric and neonatal services for public patients.
Community and GP Practice Liaison Officer
Permanent Part Time – 15 hours per week
We are seeking a dedicated and enthusiastic person who will engage with GPs, health practitioners and the community to promote North West Private Hospital services to facilitate admissions and build our profile in the community.
- Experience / qualifications in marketing, communications or medical/health services
- Drivers licence
- Excellent communication skills and ability to promote the Hospital’s services to GPs and to community stakeholders to help facilitate admissions
- Proven ability to develop, foster and maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders
- Strong leadership skills with innovation and strategic planning capability
- Well developed computer skills
- Commitment and ability to deliver on agreed goals
- Demonstrates a customer focused mindset
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Proven commitment to professional development and quality improvement
- Open honest approach with the ability to maintain confidentiality
For information regarding applications, contact:
CEO - Keith Cock
North West Private Hospital
Phone: 03 6432 6000
Email: [email protected]